To comply with Law 2/2023, of February 20, regulating the protection of people who report regulatory infractions and the fight against corruption and the directive, a complaints channel is made available to citizens.
A Complaints channel allows an entity to be informed about improper actions by public employees or those who have a labor or professional relationship with an administration.
This Complaints channel may NOT be used to make complaints or suggestions. Given this case, you must use the external procedure enabled.
Scope of infringements according to article 2 of the aforementioned directive
- public contracting
- services, products and financial markets, and prevention of money laundering capital and the financing of terrorism.
- product safety and compliance
- transport security
- environmental protection
- protection against radiation and nuclear safety
- food and feed safety, animal health and animal welfare animals
- public health
- consumer protection
- protection of privacy and personal data, and security of networks and information systems