The Local Government Board, on November 21, 2019, agreed to establish the following deadlines from the publication of this Notice for the purpose of submitting applications for the occasional market due to the SANTA ÁGUEDA 2020 FESTIVITY:
- Attractions inside the fairgrounds: until January 10, 2020.
- Sale of candles and placement of stalls: until January 10, 2020.
See official document . Download request
“La Villa de Catral through time” is the first permanent exhibition sponsored by the City Council of Catral, which is exhibited in the Municipal Library, and has had the collaboration of the Association of Researchers “Castrum Altum” of Catral and the MARQ technical advice. Archaeological Museum of Alicante.
In order to contribute to the recognition, protection and dissemination of the rich Historical and Cultural Heritage of the town of Catral, and to make it known to all Catralenses, on the second floor of the Municipal Library -in the entrance hall- is located said exhibition space.
In this space a selection of archaeological, ethnological and bibliographic pieces are shown, as well as archival documents and musical scores from different eras, all interrelated with the evolution of our local history.
The Local Government Board, on October 11, 2019, agreed to establish a maximum period until November 22 from the publication of this Notice for the purpose of submitting applications for the SALE OF CANDLES in the occasional market due to LA PURÍSIMA FESTIVITY 2019.
See oficial document
The commercial fair of Catral is celebrated on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 October. It will take place on Purísima Avenue where in addition to the stands you can enjoy workshops, parades, concerts, etc …
10 REASONS TO BUY IN LOCAL COMMERCE:
1. Beneficial for our people.
2. Personalized customer service.
3. Because it gives life and security to the municipality.
4. We build and strengthen the community.
5. For trust and closeness.
6. Because they are our neighbors.
7. For respect for the environment.
8. Creation of jobs.
9. Unique and original products.
10. Collaboration in the development of the municipality.
Are you going to miss it?
See brochure See brochure (English Version)